Creating email Templates is a great way to save you and your salespeople time. Connect your Gmail or Outlook/ Office 365 account and create templates in OnePageCRM which you can use when sending individual emails or emails in bulk.
|In this article:|
|Create email template||Attach files|
|Edit email template||Use email templates|
| Add variables
Create email template
Note: If you wish to hide this template from all users on your account, untick the checkbox Visible to all users.
- First name
- Last name
- Full name
- Organization name
- Job title
- Title (Mr/Mrs)
- Quote block
- Contact address
- Contact custom fields
You can add attachments to your template from:
- Your computer
- Google Drive
- Documents page
Use email templates
- Email templates are only available to select once you've connected your Gmail / Google Apps mail or Outlook.com / Outlook 365 as your primary mail client.
- Use Variables in your template and we'll auto-insert the matching details for each contact.
- First name appears as [contact.firstname], Last name appears as [contact.lastname], etc.
- Variables have a fallback option so "Hi [contact.firstname,fallback=there]", means that if there is no contact first name, it will default to Hi there.
- You can use variables in the subject line of your templates.