NOTE: This integration only works with pre-existing Quote Roller accounts. It is not designed to work with new Quote Roller (Powered by PandaDoc) accounts.
Quote Roller helps you to quickly create professional business proposals using sector-specific templates in an user friendly content editor.
By installing this integration you can create proposals from the deals of your OnePageCRM contacts using Quote Roller. Also a copy of the sent proposals are shown in the contacts' timeline in OnePageCRM. To start using Quote Roller integration follow the steps below:
- Go to Apps → Apps and Integrations (see A).
Note: Apps and Integrations is under Your User Profile → Apps and Integrations.
- Click on the Quote Roller icon under the Financial apps category (see B).
- On the Quote Roller page, click on the Install to enable the integration.
- Once this integration is installed, you are brought to the Configuration tab.
- In Step 1, copy your unique Email Dropbox address by clicking Copy (see C).
- In Step 2 paste OnePageCRM dropbox email to Quote Roller:
- Login into your Quote Roller account.
- Go to Settings on the top right corner > Profile.
- Paste the copied address from point 5 in the BCC outgoing emails to the following addresses field.
- Click Save to apply changes to your profile.
- In OnePageCRM open a contact with a pending or won deal and click on the Quote Roller (Q) logo to create a proposal.
- In Quote Roller:
- Start: Select a template.
- Info: Proposal details are populated from OnePageCRM (deal’s name, organization name, first name, last name, email address).
- Price: Add services to the proposal.
- Edit: Make changes to the proposal’s template if needed (Optional)
- Finalize: If you’re happy with the proposal click on Send the Proposal.
- The sent proposal is stored under the contact's Emails timeline in OnePageCRM (see E).
- When creating a proposal from a won or pending deal, the deal name from OnePageCRM is pushed as the proposal name.
- When creating a new client in Quote Roller, OnePageCRM pushes the following contact details: Organization name, First & Last name, Email (required).
- Quote Roller integration can be enabled and configured by Account Owner or Administrator user.