How to upload files and attachments
Attaching files and attachments to Notes, Calls and Deals is a great way to keep all related documentation within Contacts and Deals. In OnePageCRM you can attach or drag n' drop a file to Notes and Deals, and once the file is uploaded you can preview it without the need to download it and pin the important ones to the contact.
|In this article:
|Attach file to a Note, Call or Deal
|Edit / download / delete file
How to attach a file to a Note, Call or Deal
How to attach a file to a Note, Call or Deal with drag n' drop
Edit / download / delete file
- Select the pencil icon to rename the attachment in OnePageCRM.
Note: The file name will change in OnePageCRM only, once the attachment is downloaded the original name will be displayed.
- Select the arrow icon to download the attachment.
- Select the bin icon to delete the attachment.
Preview file in OnePageCRM
Note: You must download the attachment first to make edits to it.
The maximum attachment size is 10MB.
Your total available file storage depends on your plan:
- Legacy: 2GB/user
- Professional: 10GB/user
- Business: 20GB/user
- The name of the attachment in OnePageCRM can be edited, however, once the file is downloaded onto a computer the original name will be restored.
- Preview mode doesn't allow you to make edits to the file attached. The attachment must be downloaded first if editing is required.
- You can only preview these file formats: .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .gif, .pdf, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xslx, .ppt, .pptx.
- Once you upload a file, you have the option to pin it to the contact. See here.