How to add a note to a contact?
To add a note, open a contact that you wish to add a note to:
- Click on Add Note (see A) below the Next Action area.
- Enter your note in the text area box (see B).
- Attach a file to your note from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox. Note: You can drag n' drop attachments also.
- To notify your team members about a note by email:
- Click Notify below the text area box.
- Select team members to be notified; or Select All for notification email to be sent to all team members.
Note: You can turn off notifications of a contact owner when adding a note or call in the Settings page under Preferences.
- Relate note to an existing deal by selecting the deal’s name from the Note relates to... drop-down list.
- Press Save (see C) to record note.
Related note appears with a deal under Show/Hide related notes link (see D).