Activity Reporting page can be accessed in top right under Activity.
1. You can filter your activities by:
- All team members, Tags, Custom filters (see A).
- A date range: manually choose the dates (see B) or quick select drop-down (see C).
- Activity type: All, Notes, Calls, Deals, Actions, Emails, Updates (see D).
2. Activities appear in the Timeline below (see E).
Activity types that are recorded in the Timeline are as follows:
- top level stats: number of notes/calls/contacts created or edited, deals: pending/won/lost
- updating contacts' details (status, tags, address, emails addresses, ownership etc)
- new Next Actions
- Next Actions updates
- adding and updating notes
- copy of emails sent to contacts
- adding new deals
- update of existing pending deals (probability stages, expected close date)
- record of all won & lost deals.
- Account owner or Administrator can also set up users' rights to view Activity page. To achieve this go to gear icon > Users and Billing > Select User box > Access and select the check box can View Activity page.
- Activities completed in bulk using the Bulk updates toolbar are not included in the Activity timeline.