What is the contact's activity timeline?
The contact's activity timeline displays the history of interactions for contacts. Activities such as notes, calls, deals, actions, recorded emails, updates with a time-stamp and team member responsible for the change are all recorded in the timeline.
The activity in the timeline is segmented based on each activity type. Below is a list of options you can select to view the desired group of activity:
- All: a list of all types of interactions in chronological order, as well as the Status flow.
Note: The Status flow is the visual representation of the contact's Status progress.
- Notes: chronological view on notes, including notes that are associated with deals.
- Calls: chronological view on call notes.
- Deals: thread of updates related to deals, including deal progression, deal notes and closure date updates history.
- Actions: includes activity on current actions, future actions and queued actions.
- Emails: copy of emails sent from OnePageCRM, emails forwarded to the CRM using the OnePageCRM Capture Email address.
- Updates: record of status, contact details updates such as websites, phone numbers or background updates.
- Gmail icon: open all related emails in Gmail.
You can toggle between the contact's and organization's activity timelines. If you select the organization option, activity from all contacts within the organization will be displayed.