How to create a Call note
After making a call you can jot down the conversation's notes in a Call note. Watch the video below on how to create a Call note:
To add a call note, open a contact and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the phone number in the contact in order to automatically open a Call note or just click on Add Call (see A).
- Select conversation result e.g. Interested or No Answer, Left message (see B).
- Enter your call note in the text area box (see C).
- Attach file to your note from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox. (optional). Note: You can drag n' drop attachements also.
- Press Save to record note.
- You can customize the call result options
- You can review the call activity in the Activity Reporting page to see how many call were made divided to Conversation results.
- You can turn off notifications of a contact owner when adding a note or call in the Settings page > Preferences.