How to create Custom Reports
Custom Reports give you a top level overview of all the activity completed on your OnePageCRM account. You can generate, save and email reports tailored to your needs. Use Custom Reports to monitor your sales team performance to ensure you're staying on top of sales.
|In this article:|
|Generate a Custom Report||Save a Custom Report|
|Modify and Configure a Custom Report||Run a Custom Report|
|Download a Custom Report||Delete a Custom Report|
Generate a Custom Report
- Contacts (New or Deleted contacts during the time period)
- Status conversions: Any time you or a team member changed the status of contacts
- Calls (by call result)
- Deals: New Won Lost Commission Margin (if Cost is enabled)
- Actions: New Completed Edited
- Notes: Created Edited
- Emails: Standard emails
- All time Year to date Last year
- This quarter
- Last quarter
- This month
- Last month
- Last week
- Group by: User (pre-selected)
- Check the Include total columns check-box
- Segment by: Yearly, Quarterly or Monthly
Save a Custom Report
Note: You can save a maximum of 3 reports in your OnePageCRM account.
Note: You can modify and configure your report once generated.
Run a Custom Report
Modify and Configure a Custom report
Custom report settings can be updated to suit your reporting requirements.
How to download your custom activity report
How to delete your custom activity report
- There is no limit on the number reports you can generate.
- You can save a maximum of 3 reports in your OnePageCRM account.
- You can configure a report to be sent to all users or specific users.
Users cannot create, edit and receive reports unless they have this privilege enabled on their profile by an administrator. See here. Users can run reports if they are configured to be Visible to all users.