How to create custom activity reports (currently in closed beta)
Custom activity reports allows for a top level overview of the activity completed on your OnePageCRM account.
In this article:
|How to create a custom activity report||How to save your custom activity report|
|How to update your custom activity report||How to delete your custom activity report|
How to create a custom activity report
- Contacts (New or Deleted contacts during the time period)
- Status conversions: Any time you or a team member changed the status of contacts
- Calls (by call result)
- Deals: New Won Lost Commission Margin (if Cost is enabled)
- Actions: New Completed Edited
- Notes: Created Edited
- Emails: Standard emails
- All time Year to date Last year
- This quarter
- Last quarter
- This month
- Last month
- Last week
- Group by: User (pre-selected)
- Check the Include total columns check-box
- Segment by: Yearly, Quarterly or Monthly
How to save your custom activity report
After you've ran your activity report, you can Save, Modify or Download the contents.
How to update your custom activity report
Custom report settings can be updated to suit your reporting requirements.
How to delete your custom activity report
- Modify allows you to view / update the report criteria.
- Reports can be downloaded to CSV or Excel files as required.