Outlook Contact Clipper
The Outlook Contact Clipper is an add-in that enables you to capture leads directly from emails into OnePageCRM.
In this article, we'll show you how to:
|Install Outlook Contact Clipper||
|Pin to the Apps menu|
How to install the Outlook Contact Clipper integration
- Under Lead Generation Apps, click on the Install button.
- Under the Configuration tab, click Download.
- Save a setup.exe file → open it and follow the instructions to install the Add-in.
- Open your Outlook desktop email client (Microsoft Outlook 2010 or 2013) to check if the Add Contact OnePageCRM icon appears in the inbox ribbon.
- [If Add Contact icon is not present go to File → Options → Add-Ins → select OnePageCRM from Inactive Application Add-Ins list → click Go... under Manage: COM Add-ins. Select check-box to the left of OnePageCRM and click OK].
- To create a contact in OnePageCRM, open an email of your choice and click on the Add Contact icon.
- Sign in to your OnePageCRM account when prompted.
- Review the pre-populated New Contact form with details pulled from Outlook → edit if needed and click Save.
- Once a contact is saved you can assign a Next Action and view it in your Action Stream.
How to pin to the Apps menu
To pin the Outlook Contact Clipper integration to Apps menu, select the check-box Pin to the Apps menu.
- Outlook contact details pushed to OnePageCRM include First & Last name, Organization, Job title, Websites, Email addresses, Phone numbers and Notes.
- A background tool, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime, is required to install any Office Add-in. If not present already you'll be prompted to install it.
- System requirements for OnePageCRM Outlook clipper: Microsoft Outlook 2010, Microsoft Outlook 2013 or Microsoft Outlook 2016 on Windows operating system.