How OnePageCRM integrates with Outlook
OnePageCRM connects with Outlook in various ways to integrate with Outlook contacts, Outlook / Office 365 Mail and Outlook calendar.
|In this article:|
|Create Contacts||Connect to Outlook Mail||Connect Outlook Calendar|
OnePageCRM has two ways that allow you to add contacts from your Email in Outlook to OnePageCRM.
Outlook Desktop 2010 / 2013 and Outlook 2016
- Our Outlook Contact Clipper allows you to capture leads directly from emails to OnePageCRM - read more here.
Outlook.com and Office 365
- Our Chrome Extension allows you to capture leads directly into OnePageCRM - read more here
Connect to Outlook Mail
Send and Save emails manually
- Send emails individually and in bulk using templates - read more here.
Full (two-way) Email sync
- Automatically sync and log both incoming and outgoing emails to contacts who exist in OnePageCRM - read more here.
Forward emails to your Email Capture Address
- Each user in OnePageCRM has their own unique Email Capture Address so they can forward emails to contacts that don't already exist in the CRM - read more here.
Email Open Tracking (Available on Business plan)
- Track email opens so you can strike while the iron is still hot - read more here.
Fetch Historical Emails (Available on Business Plan)
- Know where you left off your email conversation with your prospect or customer by retrieving your email history - read more here.
Connect Outlook Calendar
There are two ways you can connect with Outlook calendar: