Email privacy - how excluded emails work
Adding emails to the excluded list will ensure that correspondence to/from contact email addresses that exist in the CRM will not be logged in OnePageCRM.
Plans: Excluded emails are available on SMB, SMB Plus, and Enterprise.
|In this article:|
|Add an email to the Excluded emails list|
|Exclude an email from the Contacts page|
|Remove an email from the excluded list|
Add an email to the Excluded emails list from the Email page
You can add email addresses to the Excluded email list from the Email page.
Add email to the Excluded emails list from the Email settings page
Exclude an email from the Contacts page
Remove an email from the excluded list
You can remove an email from the excluded list in three places:
Open the contact you wish to remove from the excluded list → click on the Email Sync icon → Turn the toggle switch ON for Email Sync for this contact.
- Email correspondence containing excluded contact email addresses/domain name will never be synced by OnePageCRM.
- If an email is sent to multiple recipients and one of the recipients has their email address/domain name in the excluded list, the email will not be stored in OnePageCRM for any of the contacts even if the other recipients are contacts in OnePageCRM.
- The Email Sync field will not appear in the Contact page form if there is no email address associated with this contact.
- If you manually remove excluded email addresses from the List of excluded emails, the contact containing that email will be automatically enabled for Email sync.
- From the moment an excluded email address/domain is removed from the List of excluded emails, email correspondence for the associated contacts will be synced in OnePageCRM.
- Only the Account owner and Administrators have access to view the full list of excluded emails. Sub-users can only view the list of emails that they've manually excluded.