Email privacy - how excluded emails work
Adding emails to the excluded list will ensure that correspondence to/from contact email addresses that exist in the CRM will not be logged in OnePageCRM.
Plans: If you're on the SMB, SMB Plus or Enterprise plans you'll have the option to add emails to an excluded emails list.
|In this article:|
|Add an email to the Excluded emails list|
|Exclude an email from the Contacts page|
|Remove an email from the excluded list|
Add an email to the Excluded emails list from the Email page
You can add email addresses to the Excluded email list from the Email page.
Add email to the Excluded emails list from the Email settings page
Exclude an email from the Contacts page
Remove an email from the excluded list
You can remove an email from the excluded list in three places:
- Email page
- Email settings
- Contacts page
- Email privacy is only available for those on the SMB, SMP Plus, and Enterprise plan. It is not available for accounts on the legacy plan.
- Email correspondence containing excluded contact email addresses/domain name will never be synced by OnePageCRM.
- If an email containing an email address/domain name that is in the excluded list as well as other multiple recipients, the email will not be stored in OnePageCRM for none of the contacts included in the email as recipients even if they are added as contacts within OnePageCRM.
- The Email Sync field will not appear in the Contact page form if there is no email address associated with this contact.
- If you manually remove excluded email addresses from the List of excluded emails, the contact containing that email will be automatically enabled for Email sync.
- From the moment an excluded email address/domain is removed from the List of excluded emails, email correspondence for the associated contacts will be synced in OnePageCRM.
- Only Account owner and Administrators have access to view the full list of excluded emails. Sub-users can only view the list of emails that they've manually excluded.