How to group contacts using predefined filters?
OnePageCRM's aim is to enable you to focus on the selected group of contacts at the time and work efficiently.
Click on any of the following predefined filters to display the list of associated contacts (see A):
- Waiting for: contacts that were already contacted by you and you are waiting for them to contact you
- Starred: contacts that are starred
- Recent: contacts that were accessed recently
- Team Stream: list of contacts with Next Action assigned to me and to other team members
- Status: contacts with a specific Status label. Status can be updated while contact is moving through the sales process.
- Tags: contacts who are tagged can be filtered by clicking on the tag name under this filter.
- Lead source: contacts group by the lead's origin.
- Filters: custom filters which you can save using Add filter or the Advanced search.