How to use predefined filters
In OnePageCRM you have the option to view your contacts based on the predefined filters in your Action Stream, allowing you to focus on the selected group of contacts.
To access each filter, go to your Action Stream → select any of the following predefined filters to view the associated contacts:
- Waiting for: contacts with a Next Action set to Waiting for. These are that were already contacted by you and you are waiting for them to contact you.
- Starred: contacts that are starred.
- Recent: contacts that were recently accessed by you and your team members.
- Team Stream: list of contacts with Next Action assigned to me and to other team members
- Status: contacts with a specific Status label. Status can be updated while contact is moving through the sales process.
- Tags: contacts who are tagged can be filtered by clicking on the tag name under this filter.
- Lead source: contacts group by the lead's origin.
- Filters: custom filters which you can save using Add filter or the Advanced search.