How to keep your OnePageCRM account secure?
It's important to have secure practices in place in order to keep your personal data and data of your data subjects secure. Below are some things we recommend to keep your OnePageCRM account secure:
Password best practices :
- Change your password every few months
- Don't use the same password on all the sites you visit.
- Select strong passwords, with 10 or more characters.
- Randomly add capital letters, punctuation or symbols.
- Substitute numbers for letters, e.g. '0' for 'o' or '3' for 'E'
- Never write down your password.
Always be sure to sign out of your account if using a shared computer.
Manage your user access regularly and remove users that have left your organization.
The information provided relating to GDPR is intended for informational purposes only and should not be relied upon as legal advice or to determine how GDPR might apply to you and your organization. We would encourage you to seek advice from a legal professional to discuss GDPR, how it applies specifically to your organization and how best to ensure compliance.