How to enable and disable two-factor authentication
In OnePageCRM you have the option to enable two-factor authentication (2FA) using an authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator. 2FA gives you an extra layer of security as it requires verification using a second device, such as your mobile phone.
|In this article:
If you tick the “Remember for 30 days” checkbox before logging in with 2FA, you won’t need to log in using 2FA as OnePageCRM will allow access for 30 days.
- The Account owner must have a valid email address to enable 2FA for the account.
- Account owners and Administrators can disable other Administrators' and users’ 2FA settings.
- No user or Administrator can disable 2FA for an Account Owner.
- If you’re constantly receiving incorrect codes, please check and amend the time on your phone to be synced to real-time, and try again.
- If you’ve lost your 2FA device, please see here for steps on recovering your account.