How to enable and disable two-step authentication
Please note: This feature is in a closed beta test program. For more information please contact the Customer Success team at email@example.com.
In OnePageCRM you have the option to enable two-step authentication (2SA) using an authenticator app, such as Google Authenticator. 2SA gives you an extra layer of security as it requires verification using a second device, such as your mobile phone.
|In this article:|
|Enable 2SA||Disable 2SA|
- Account owners and Administrators can disable other Administrators' and users’ 2SA settings.
- No user or Administrator can disable 2SA for an Account Owner.
- If you’re constantly receiving incorrect codes, please check and amend the time on your phone to be synced to real-time, and try again.
- If you’ve lost your 2SA device, please see here for steps on recovering your account.
- 2SA can only be used for logging on to the web app through a browser. 2SA is not available for the OnePageCRM Mobile Apps yet.