Evernote and Evernote Business are online organizational tools designed for note taking. Evernote helps you capture and prioritize ideas, projects, and to-do lists, so nothing falls through the cracks.It allows note indexing, tagging or grouping in notebooks for easy search.
By installing this integration, you can then save notes from your notebooks and tags in OnePageCRM. You can find a note using a specific search term. The saved notes can be viewed in the notes section of the contact's timeline in OnePageCRM.
Follow the instructions below to connect OnePageCRM with Evernote:
- Go to Apps > All Integrations (see A).
- Click on the Evernote logo under the Utilities category (see B).
- On the Evernote page, click on Connect to Evernote to enable this integration (see C).
- Once this integration is connected, you are brought to Evernote.
- Create a new account if you don't already have one. (See D)
- Otherwise sign in to authorize your account to OnePageCRM by clicking Continue.
- Once signed in to your Evernote account, click Authorize (see E) to allow OnePageCRM to view your notebooks, notes and tags. Once successfully connected, you will receive a confirmation email from Evernote.
- Open a contact to which you want to assign notes from Evernote.
- Below Next Action blue box, click Add Note and select Evernote (see F).
- In the Evernote pop-up:
- Enter a keyword in the Search field to find specific notes (see G) OR...
- Click on a specific Evernote Notebooks or Tags (see H) to filter your notes.
- To save notes from Evernote in OnePageCRM, click on a single note or multiple notes (I) and click Save.
- To access the saved notes from Evernote, go to the contact's Notes & Calls in timeline (see J). You have the option to delete these notes by clicking on the bin icon to its right or view original note in Evernote by clicking on the View in Evernote link.
How to pin Evernote to the Apps menu
To pin the Evernote integration to the Apps menu (see K), select the check-box: Pin this application to the Apps menu (see L).
- You cannot save notes in OnePageCRM from notes which have been shared with you in Evernote Business.