The OnePageCRM Chrome Extension allows you to create contacts in just one click from a profile on Twitter, Facebook & XING or from your mailbox in Gmail, Inbox by Gmail and Outlook.com (including Hotmail & Office 365), switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts (without the need to log out of your browser) and get browser notifications for time specific Next Actions.
|In this article:|
|Install the Chrome Extension||Create contacts in your account|
|Switch between multiple accounts||Get browser Notifications|
How to install the Chrome Extension
Open your OnePageCRM application in Chrome and follow the instructions set out below:
→ All Integrations → Lead Generation Apps → click Chrome Extension
Create contacts in your OnePageCRM account with the Chrome Extension
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Organization name
- Social media links/ website URLs
Note: Information that doesn't correspond to any field will be added in the contact background.
- viewing an email in Gmail, Inbox by Gmail & Outlook (Outlook 365 and Hotmail)
- viewing a profile in Twitter
- viewing a profile in Facebook
- viewing a profile in Xing
Click on the OnePageCRM logo on the top right of Chrome's address bar.
Note: The new
How to switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts
- Click on the OnePageCRM icon to the top right of Chrome's address bar.
- To add another company, click +Add Account.
- Click on the company you wish to switch too. Note: The account listed on top will be the account which you're viewing on screen.
- To find out more about the Account Switcher, click here.
- Ensure the Chrome Extension is installed and you are using Chrome.
- If you have set a Next Action set with a time, the extension will display a pop up to show you when a Next Action is due. (Note: the pop up notification will only display for a few seconds).
- To set a Next Action with time see here.
- If you signed up for an account with Google initially, then in order to sign into the OnePageCRM Chrome extension, you must first create a password.
- Contacts created from Gmail, Inbox by Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Outlook.com, Outlook 365, Hotmail and or XING are automatically assigned status "Lead", lead source by default of Gmail,Twitter, Xing or Outlook.com and the owner is the signed in user.
- If the contact already exists in OnePageCRM, you have the option to open that contact directly.
- For uninstall instructions visit this help article.
Get browser notifications for time specific Next Actions (Chrome only)