The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper
The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper allows you to create contacts in just one click from a profile on Twitter, Facebook & XING or from your mailbox in Gmail, Inbox by Gmail and Outlook.com (including Hotmail & Office 365), select and clip contacts from any website, switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts (without the need to log out of your browser) and get browser notifications for time-specific Next Actions. The OnePageCRM Lead Clipper can be installed on your Chrome browser and Microsoft Edge browser.
|In this article:|
|Install the Lead Clipper on Chrome||Install the Lead Clipper on Microsoft Edge|
|Create contacts from social profiles||Create contacts from any website|
|Switch between multiple accounts||Get browser notifications|
How to install the Lead Clipper on Chrome
Open your OnePageCRM account in Chrome and follow the instructions set out below:
How to install the Lead Clipper on Microsoft Edge
Create contacts from any website
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Organization name
- Social media links/ website URLs
Create contacts from any social profile
The Lead Clipper also allows you to quickly create contacts when viewing social profiles such as:
- Emails in Gmail & Outlook (Outlook 365 and Hotmail)
To open the contact in OnePageCRM click on the View Contact button.
How to switch between OnePageCRM accounts
- Click on the OnePageCRM icon to the top right of Chrome's address bar.
- To add another company, click +Add Account.
- Click on the company you wish to switch to.
Note: The account listed on top will be the account that you're viewing on screen. To find out more about the Account Switcher, click here.
- Ensure the Lead Clipper is installed and you are using Chrome.
- If you have set a Next Action set with a time, the extension will display a pop-up to show you when a Next Action is due. (Note: the pop-up notification will only display for a few seconds).
- To set a Next Action with time see here.
- If you signed up for an account with Google initially, then in order to sign into the OnePageCRM Lead Clipper, you must first create a password. See here.
- If the contact already exists in OnePageCRM, you have the option to open that contact directly.
- If you switch to another page without saving the contact and click on the extension again, the details of the contact will still show until saved.
- For uninstall instructions visit this help article.
Get browser notifications for time-specific Next Actions (Chrome only)