How to assign a Next Action to a Contact
Next Actions are at the core of OnePageCRM and are the light touchpoints or the tasks (call, email, send quote) that you need to take in order to move closer to closing that sale. Set a Next Action and you won't miss out on following up.
|In this article learn how to set:|
|Next Actions||Next Actions with time|
|Browser notifications for Next Actions||Next Actions to Waiting For|
How to set a Next Action
- Date & Time
- Waiting For
- Quick Dates
Note: You can customize the Quick Dates options. See here.
How to create a Next Action with time
How to set up browser notifications for time-specific Next Actions (Chrome only)
How to set a Next Action to Waiting For
- The majority of sales actions are “day based”, so use “Date & time” sparingly to reduce clutter.
- To turn off the smart time/date detection go to your user profile (top right) → Settings → Preferences → Uncheck 'Enable smart date and time'.
- You can find all your Waiting For actions in the Waiting For filter. See here.
- Once a Next Action is assigned, it's not possible to delete it before this is completed. You must first mark it complete and then delete it from the contact activity timeline.
- If you have more than one action, you can add them as Queued Actions so you don't miss out on following up. See here.