How to set up Google Contacts sync using PieSync
PieSync offers a two-way sync between your favorite cloud apps in real-time. Integrate with PieSync to sync your Google Contacts with OnePageCRM straight from within your account.
|In this article:|
|How to install PieSync integration|
|How to configure the Sync|
How to install PieSync integration
How to configure sync between Google Contacts and OnePageCRM
- Avoid Duplicates: This is automatically selected and cannot be changed.
- Sync deletions: If you delete a contact in Google Contacts, they will be tagged as piesync_trash in OnePageCRM.
- PieSync is a separate application and will require you to subscribe to a paid account after your free 14-day trial.
- Signing up using OnePageCRM qualifies you for a 10% discount off the PieSync subscription.
- On the Small and Micro plans, you're only allowed to add 1 rule per connection.
- If you already have an existing PieSync account associated with your email address, they will ask you to enter your password.
- All contacts deleted in Google Contacts will be tagged as PieSync_Trash and will not be automatically deleted in OnePageCRM
- To add a contact from an email received in Gmail, you must first select Add to contacts to add them to your Google Contacts, they will be automatically synced to OnePageCRM after.
- Your Private contacts in OnePageCRM do not sync.