How to set up Google Contacts sync using PieSync
NOTE: This integration is only available for accounts connected to Piesync prior to January 2021.
For accounts created after January 2021, you could consider using Zapier to connect your OnePageCRM account to another app.
PieSync offers a two-way sync between your favorite cloud apps in real-time. Integrate with PieSync to sync your Google Contacts with OnePageCRM straight from within your account.
|In this article:|
|How to install PieSync integration|
|How to configure the Sync|
How to install PieSync integration
How to configure sync between Google Contacts and OnePageCRM
- Avoid Duplicates: This is automatically selected and cannot be changed.
- Sync deletions: If you delete a contact in Google Contacts, they will be tagged as piesync_trash in OnePageCRM.
- PieSync is a separate application and will require you to subscribe to a paid account after your free 14-day trial.
- Signing up using OnePageCRM qualifies you for a 10% discount off the PieSync subscription.
- On the Small and Micro plans, you're only allowed to add 1 rule per connection.
- If you already have an existing PieSync account associated with your email address, they will ask you to enter your password.
- All contacts deleted in Google Contacts will be tagged as PieSync_Trash and will not be automatically deleted in OnePageCRM
- To add a contact from an email received in Gmail, you must first select Add to contacts to add them to your Google Contacts, they will be automatically synced to OnePageCRM after.
- Your Private contacts in OnePageCRM do not sync.