How to switch between multiple OnePageCRM accounts
The Account Switcher allows you to log into multiple OnePageCRM accounts simultaneously and switch between them easily. Ideal if you've more than one OnePageCRM account.
|In this article:|
|Set up the Account Switcher||Add another account & switch between them|
How to set up the Account Switcher
- First, ensure the OnePageCRM Chrome Extension is installed.
- To install select Apps → All integrations → Lead Generation Apps → Chrome Extension.
- Once installed, Sign in to your OnePageCRM account via the Chrome extension.
+ Add account
→ enter your email address and password
→ Sign In
- To switch between accounts, simply click on the account you wish to work in. e.g. Solar Panels Inc. Note: The account listed on the top will be the account which you're viewing on screen.
- If you already have the Chrome Extension installed you may need to uninstall and reinstall the extension again in order to activate the account switcher.
- There are no limits to the number of accounts you can add.
- If you sign out of your OnePageCRM account on the app, this will not sign you out of this account on the Account Switcher. They are both independent of each other.
- If you want to create contacts from Gmail, Inbox by Gmail, Twitter, Outlook.com, Outlook 365, Facebook and Xing, you can choose which account to create these contacts in. Read
How to add another account and to switch between them