How to edit / delete a Next Action or Queued Actions
OnePageCRM is an Action Focused CRM system. Once you complete the Next Action, you're then encouraged to add another one–Because you are never as clear on your next best step as right after you made your previous one.
However, we understand that things don't always go to plan, or you may even get two Actions completed in one sale call making the existing Next Action redundant. To help you stay on what's relevant you can:
- delete the activity of the completed Next Action to avoid inaccurate reporting,
- delete the Next Action altogether. (Queued Actions can also be deleted this way.)
Alternatively, if you still have a Next Action or Queued Action to complete, but it has changed from what you initially set, you can always edit it.
|In this article:|
|How to delete Next Action||How to delete a completed Next Action's activity|
|How to delete a Queued Action||How to delete Queued Actions in bulk|
|How to edit a Next Action||How to edit a Queued Action|
How to delete a Next Action
How to delete a completed Next Action's activity
How to delete a Queued Action
Hover over the Queued Action → click on the bin icon.
How to delete Queued Actions in bulk
To delete only actions queued assigned to you, select my from the drop-down. select all from the drop-down to delete all Queued Actions independent of the team member → click Apply to confirm changes.
How to edit a Next Action
Hover over the Next Action → click on the pencil icon.
How to edit a Queued Action
Hover over the Queued Action → click on the pencil icon.
- Any user can delete the Next Action activity regardless of the original assignee who completed it.
- You can delete Queued Actions in bulk regardless of the assignee.
- Next Actions cannot be deleted in bulk.
- You cannot delete the Next Action of another user.