How to use Next Actions
OnePageCRM is an action-focused CRM system. Once you complete the Next Action, you're then encouraged to add another one – Because you are never as clear on your next best step as right after you made your previous one.
However, we understand that things don't always go to plan, or you may even get two Actions completed in one sale call making the existing Next Action redundant. To help you stay on what's relevant you can:
- delete the activity of the completed Next Action to avoid inaccurate reporting,
- delete the Next Action altogether.
Alternatively, if you still have a Next Action to complete, but it has changed from what you initially set, you can always edit it.
|In this article:
|How to delete Next Action
|How to delete a completed Next Action's activity
|How to edit a Next Action
|Edit Next Action with Quick Edit
How to delete a Next Action
Once the Next Action is deleted, you will be prompted to add a new Next Action. Alternatively, you can promote a Scheduled Action. See here.
- Click Undo at the top if you accidentally deleted the Next Action. If you don't choose Undo and leave the contact, it can't be reversed.
- Deleted Next Actions are not logged in the Activity Timeline.
How to delete a completed Next Action's activity
How to edit a Next Action
Hover over the Next Action → Click on the pencil icon.
Edit Next Action with Quick Edit
For faster editing of your Next Actions, you have the option to use the Quick Edit feature and modify them directly in the contact view with no extra clicks.
Edit Next Action Text
Edit Next Action Date and Time
You also have the option to use the Quick Dates in the contact view.
- Waiting for
- Next week
- Last selected (this option will always reflect the last date and/or time that has been used)
- Any user can delete the Next Action activity regardless of the original assignee who completed it.
- Next Actions cannot be deleted in bulk.
- You cannot delete the Next Action of another user.
- To delete the Next Action of another user, you need to assign it to yourself first.
- If your last selected Next Action settings contain a time and a date, the Last selected option will reflect this and both time and date will be available for this option.
- Today and Tomorrow options are dynamic and will change every day. However, Next Week's date will always start on a Monday.