How to add/edit/remove Filters?
The Filter tool to help you segment your contacts, and in OnePageCRM you can save and clone saved filters. Filtering your contacts is a powerful way to get an uncluttered focus on when you're working on a specific group of contacts.
Create a Filter
In OnePageCRM you can filter by combination of multiple options:
- Job title
- Lead source
- Date created
- Database utilities:
- Last activity
- Assigned to
- Next Action date
- Next Action text
- Closed sales cycle date
- Closing comment text
- Expected close date
- Date closed
- Status (Won/Lost/Pending)
- Deal owner
- Deal name
- Deal value (total)
- Deal created
- Custom fields
- Call results
- Call date
- Contact address:
- Organization address:
- Contact custom fields
- Organization custom fields
Create a filter
To create a filter click on Filters > Add filter in the left column (see A).
- In the Filter pop-up:
- Select all or any option from Where contacts match of the following… (see B).
- Define filter criteria (see C).
- Click Add another filter line to combine multiple criteria (see D).
- To save this filter, enter filter's name in the blank field of Save filter? (see E).
- Click Run to generate the results.
- Live update of available contacts in this filters is shown in top right corner of the Filter pop-up.
- Saved filters can also be used to in the Pipeline. See here.
Edit saved filter
To edit a saved filter:
- Click the Filters in the left column menu.
- Hover on the saved filter and click on the downward arrow on the right.
- Select Edit from the drop-down menu (see F).
- In the Edit saved filter pop-up, apply your changes.
- Click Save & Run to save the changes.
Delete saved filter
To delete a saved filter:
- Click the Filters in the left column menu
- Hover on the saved filter and click on the downward arrow on the right
- Click Delete from the drop-down menu
- To proceed click OK in the Are you sure you want to delete? pop-up window.