You can import multiple contacts at once into OnePageCRM once your file is saved in a CSV file format (coma separated value).
You can import the following fields: First name, Last name, Job title, Organization, Status, Phone (Work), Phone (Mobile), Phone (Home), Email (Work), Email (Home), Contact and organization Address, Zip, City, State, Country, Website, Background, Tags, Next Action text, Next Action date, Lead source, Notes, along with any Custom Fields you've created.
- , (comma)
- ; (semicolon)
- If you used our import sample file, the fields will be matched automatically.
- It's not possible to map a single field type to multiple columns in your file.
Note: All contacts in OnePageCRM must have a status, if you don't have a status already assigned on your import file, you can choose a default status here.
- Download the import example file and populate the cells with your contacts' details if you don’t have an existing CSV file with your contacts' data or if you’re unsure of what fields you can import.
- If you have more than one email address, phone number, URL, and address, you can add the extra data in another column in your file. Then when you're mapping the extra columns to the fields, you'll have the option to select the extra fields in the CRM. For example, if you have two email addresses for one contact, your file will need to have two different columns that will be mapped to Email 1 or Email 2.
- You have the option to import URLs for website, blog, Twitter, Linkedin, Xing, Facebook, and Instagram. If you have multiple URLs, you'll need to add a column for each type of URL and map the fields accordingly.
- The Next Action text and date that you entered under Preferences will only be added to contact records with empty Next Action text and date fields in your .csv file.
- You must create custom fields in OnePageCRM prior to doing your import.
- Maximum file size allowed for .csv import is 128 MB / 9999 rows. If your file is larger then you'll need to split it into smaller files.
- The default column separator for .csv file is the , (comma) character.
- To cancel an import within 24 hours from the initiation, go to Import & Export page scroll down to Import / Export history section, and click Undo import.
- If you want to update your OnePageCRM contacts using data from a .CSV file, you have the option to merge contacts. See here for more information.