What is contact's activity timeline?
Timeline is a presentation of a contact's activity in chronological order. OnePageCRM displays the history of interactions with a given lead or prospect such as notes, calls, deals, actions, recorded emails or other updates with a time-stamp and team member responsible for the change.
- Toggle between Contact's activity and activity from members of the contact's Organization (see A).
- Use quick filters in the Activity bar to retrieve the required information (see B):
- All: a list of all types of interactions in chronological order.
- Notes: chronological view on notes, including notes that are associated with deals.
- Calls: chronological view on call notes.
- Deals: thread of updates related to deals including deals progression and closure dates updates history.
- Actions: includes activity on current actions, future actions and queued actions.
- Emails: copy of emails sent using Email dropbox address and Email sync (only for Private closed Beta users).
- Updates: record of status, contact details updates such as websites, phone numbers or background updates.
- View each activity in Timeline (see C).