How to enable Sync Status for multiple contacts in bulk
In OnePageCRM you can enable the Sync Status for your contacts. This allows you to update the status label of one contact in a given company and have the status of all other contacts in the same organization updated automatically. You have the option to enable Status Sync for multiple contacts in bulk.
- If you have over 100 contacts within a filter and you want to bulk update all of them, you can do so by clicking on the ...all # contacts link in the text appeared at the bottom of the Bulk update bar.
- If a contact is updated as a part of a bulk update, this is not recorded when you run the Last activity filter in Advanced search.
- If you have a single-contact organization, they will not be updated.
- Contacts with different statuses set within the same organization will also not be updated.
- By default, the Sync ON option is displayed when Sync Status is selected.