How to turn on Status Sync for multiple contacts in bulk
To turn on Status Sync for multiple contacts in bulk, use the Bulk updates bar:
- Select contact individually by checking the checkbox beside the contact's name (see B) or all contacts in the Action Stream or Contacts list using the bulk selector checkbox (see A).
- Choose More > Advanced updates... (see C).
- Choose Sync Status from the drop-down (see D) and select your chosen option (see E).
- Click Apply to update the Sync Status for all selected contacts.
- If you have over 100 contacts within a filter and you want to bulk update all of them, you can do so by clicking on the ...all # contacts link in the text appeared at the bottom of Bulk update bar.
- If a contact is updated as a part of a bulk update, this is not recorded when you run the Last activity filter in Advanced search.
- If you have a single-contact organization, they will not be updated.
- Contacts with different statuses set within the same organization will also not be updated.
- By default, the Sync ON option is displayed when Sync Status is selected (see E).