How to turn on Tag Sync for multiple contacts in bulk
To turn on Sync Tags for multiple contacts in bulk, use the Bulk updates bar:
- Select a contact by checking the checkbox beside the contact's name (see B) or all contacts in the Action Stream or Contacts list using the bulk selector checkbox (see A).
- Choose More > Advanced updates... (see C).
- Choose Sync Tags from the drop down (see D) and select your chosen option (see E).
- Click Apply to update the Sync Tags for all selected contacts.
- If you have over 100 contacts within a filter and you want to bulk update all of them, you can do so by clicking on the ...all # contacts link in the text appeared at the bottom of Bulk update bar.
- If a contact is updated as a part of a bulk update, this is not recorded when you run the Last activity filter in Advanced search.
- By default, the Sync ON option is displayed when Sync Tags is selected (see E).