My Action Stream
It's hard to ignore what's right in front of your eyes so we've created the Action Stream to help you keep track of your actions so you can hit your targets. Your Action Stream is where all your Next Actions are dynamically displayed and ready for you to complete. This way you'll never lose sight of your targets!
|In this article:|
|How does the Action Stream help me increase my sales?|
|How are Contacts organized in the Action Stream?|
|How Quick Select Date works|
How does the Action Stream help me increase my sales?
The Action Stream works hand in hand with the Next Action sales methodology that has been exclusively developed for OnePageCRM, and is inspired by a GTD technique (Getting Things Done by David Allen). Same way GTD increases productivity and improves time management, when the Next Action is applied to sales it's a powerful tool to make you focus exclusively on sales. Using Next Actions encourages upfront decision making. Applying Next Actions to your leads and customers ensures that you will never miss any opportunity to sell.
How are contacts organized in the Action Stream?
All your contacts and their associated Next Actions are listed and prioritized by date in the Action Stream. The Action Stream will also assign three different flags to your Next Actions and each color represents the urgency of the Next Action:
- A Next Action with a red flag indicates an overdue action or a Next Action set to ASAP.
- A Next Action with an orange flag indicates an action due for Today.
- A Next Action with a grey flag indicates indicates an action for a future date or an an action set to Waiting for.
Once you complete a Next Action and you set a new next action into the future this contact will slide down the list and will gradually come up on nearing the due date. On the day when the action is due it will stay on top and turn red until completed. Your contacts will flow in a continuous loop with a bullet-proof follow up system until a sale is achieved.
How to change the Next Action date and time directly from your Action Stream
Note: When you hover over the Next Action flag, it will change color to white.
- Waiting for
- Next week
- Last selected
- Select new date
The Last selected option will always reflect the last date and/or time that has been used.
The new date and time will now be automatically implemented for your Next Action and your Action Stream will update accordingly.
- A user can only have one Next Action with a contact at a given time, however you can create Queued Actions that are subsequent actions that can be assigned to you or any team member even if they have a Next Action already assigned to them. See here how to use Queued Actions.
- Queued actions are are sorted under the Waiting for actions.
- You can configure your Action Stream using the Focus Mode.
- Read the Get Sales Done to help you focus on closing more sales. Click here to download.