Action Stream Calendar
In OnePageCRM you have the Action Stream where your Next Actions are dynamically displayed and ready for you to complete so that you never lose sight of your target. We know that you have a lot of Next Actions throughout the week, and you may need more than a linear sequence of Next Actions to help you "feel the workload" per day, so the Calendar will allow you to look at your Next Actions in a calendar grid view. This way, you can easily see which Next Actions are landing on a weekend or which are landing all on the same day. You can then drag and drop Next Actions cards to spread the workload more evenly or move Next Actions to working days.
|In this article:|
|Open and use the Calendar in your Action Stream|
|Configure your Action Stream Calendar|
Open and use the Calendar in your Action Stream
Note: Next Actions in the red boxes are Overdue or ASAP, Next Actions in the orange box are Today's Next Actions, and the ones in the grey boxes are Future Next Actions.
Note: You can move Next Actions under ASAP and Waiting for to a date in the Calendar, and vice versa.
Configure your Action Stream Calendar
The Action Stream Calendar can be configured based on your preferences.
- To change the grid view to show a different amount of weeks click on the settings icon → under View, select 2 weeks, 3 weeks, or 4 weeks.
- To change the size of each Next Action box, click on the settings icon → under Density, select Comfortable or Compact.
The Comfortable setting will show you the name of the contact and the Next Action text.
The Compact setting will show you the name of the contact only.
- To change the day your Calendar week starts go to your user dropdown → Settings → Localization → select Sunday or Monday in Calendar week starts on.
- Next Actions with time will be organized on top in ascending order. All other Next Actions will be organized alphabetically.
- The Calendar pop-up is designed to help you sort and view your Next Actions in a different view other than the Action Stream. To complete a Next Action or open a contact close the Calendar pop-up to work on the Action Stream and contacts.
- You cannot run a filter or use Focus Mode with the Action Stream Calendar.