How to add /edit /remove a deal?
You can add, edit and remove deals related to a contact in OnePageCRM.
In this Article:
To add a deal
- Type name of the deal in the Deal name field
- Specify an estimated deal amount in the Amount field
- Specify an estimated deal amount in the Cost field to calculate the margin of your deal (Optional)
- Select an Expected close date, this is good to help focus on deadlines.
- Set Deal stage. Assign a percentage as to the probability of closure and track the progress of a deal until it's won or lost
- Select any Deal custom fields you have set up to assign specific information to a deal (Optional)
- Add a Note for the deal (Optional)
- Attach documents from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox
- Pick a deal owner from the Owned by drop-down list. By default, this is set to Me
- Select the check box to add Commission, Deal Items or to make this a Multi-month deal
To edit a deal
To move a deal to another stage
To remove a deal
- You can now drag n' drop a file from your computer and attach it to a deal.
- You can also relate a note to a deal when creating a note. For more details check out How to add a note to a contact?.
- You can undo the deletion of a deal for up to 24 hours after it has been deleted. Go to the Activity Page → Deals → click on 'undo delete' link.