How to add /edit /remove a deal?
You can add, edit and remove deals related to a contact in OnePageCRM.
|In this article learn how to:|
|Add a deal||Move a deal to another stage|
|Edit a deal||Remove a deal|
How to add a deal
- Type name of the deal in the Deal name field
- Specify an estimated deal amount in the Amount field
- Specify an estimated deal amount in the Cost field to calculate the margin of your deal (Optional)
- Select an Expected close date, this is good to help focus on deadlines.
- Set Deal stage. Assign a percentage as to the probability of closure and track the progress of a deal until it's won or lost
- Select any Deal custom fields you have set up to assign specific information to a deal (Optional)
- Add a Note for the deal (Optional)
- Attach documents from your computer, Google Drive or Dropbox
- Pick a deal owner from the Owned by drop-down list. By default, this is set to Me
- Select the check box to add Commission, Deal Items or to make this a Multi-month deal
How to edit a deal
How to move a deal to another stage
How to remove a deal
- You can drag 'n drop a file from your computer and attach it to a deal.
- You can also relate a note to a deal when creating a note. For more details check out How to add a note to a contact?.
- You can undo the deletion of a deal for up to 24 hours after it has been deleted. Go to the Activity Page → Deals → click on undo delete.
- You cannot bulk update deal stages (pending lost or won) or delete deals in bulk, however, if you go to the Pipeline page, it will allow you to update deals quicker.