How OnePageCRM integrates with Google
OnePageCRM connects with Google in various ways to integrate with Google Contacts, Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Drive.
|In this article:|
|Connect Contacts||Connect to Gmail|
|Connect Google Calendar||Connect to Google Drive|
OnePageCRM has an integration with Google Contacts that allows you to:
- Import contacts into OnePageCRM from Google Contacts - read more here.
- Save contacts from OnePageCRM to Google Contacts individually and in bulk - read more here.
- Create contacts in one click from Gmail, check out our Chrome Extension - read more here.
Connect to Gmail
Send and Save emails manually
- Send emails individually and in bulk using templates - read more here.
Full (two-way) Email sync
- Automatically sync and log both incoming and outgoing emails to contacts who exist in OnePageCRM - read more here.
Forward emails to your Email Capture Address
- Each user in OnePageCRM has their own unique Email Capture Address so they can forward emails to contacts that don't already exist in the CRM - read more here.
Email Open Tracking
- Track email opens so you can strike while the iron is still hot - read more here.
Fetch Historical Emails
- Know where you left off your email conversation with your prospect or customer by retrieving your email history - read more here.
Connect Google Calendar
There are two ways you can connect with Google calendar:
- You can manually push Next Actions one by one - read more here.
- Using your unique calendar URL, push Next Actions automatically - read more here.
Store files with Google Drive
You can connect with Google Drive to quickly link to files on Google Drive - read more here.