How to add/edit a contactYou can create contacts individually in OnePageCRM to store information like name, organization, phone number, email address etc. You can import multiple contacts in bulk using a .CSV file. Read more here.
|In this article:|
|How to add a contact in OnePageCRM|
|How to sync your Mailchimp audience with OnePageCRM|
- To add a contact, click on the Add Contact button at the top of the Action Stream.
- Note: Contacts must have either a Last name or Organization name in order to create a contact.
- Assign a status, tags, lead source, background and an owner.
- Click Save.
- After you've saved a contact, you are prompted to enter a Next Action for this contact → click Save.
- After the Next Action is saved, you'll see the new contact in your Action Stream.
- To bold or italic text, select the text and press "CTRL and B" or "CTRL and I"
How to add a contact in OnePageCRM
How to edit a contact in OnePageCRM
To edit a contact, click on the Pencil Icon button.
Click on the three dots → Edit.