How to use Next Action with time
For important events such as meetings and scheduled appointments, you can include a time in the Next Action text so you don't miss out on following up.
In this Article:
How to create a Next Action with time
How to set up browser notifications for time specific Next actions (Chrome only)
- Sign into the Chrome Extension, click on the OnePageCRM logo in the URL bar and enter your login details.
- If you've set a Next Action with time, the extension will display a pop up to show you when a Next Action is due. Note: the pop-up notification will only show for a few seconds.
- "Date & time" supports natural language typing, e.g. "Call Jane at 2pm next Tue" - we’ll set that date and time automatically Read more
- The majority of sales actions are “day based”, so use “Date & time” sparingly to reduce clutter.
- To turn off the smart time/date detection go to Go to gear icon > Settings > Preferences > Uncheck 'Enable smart date and time'