How to assign actions to a contact
In OnePageCRM you can assign Next Action to yourself or your team members. Next Action is an immediate activity assigned to a contact e.g. required to convert a lead to a prospect bring forward a deal’s closure etc. Although a user can only have one Next Action with a contact at a given time, you can create a Queued Action: subsequent action assigned to you or any of your team members. This action contains no date.
- Create Next Action for a contact
- Add a Queued Action
Create a Next Action for a contact
To assign Next Action to a contact proceed in the order listed below:
- Open contact in Contact View.
- Enter the action's details in blue Next Action box (see A).
- Specify due date of this action by either selecting:
- predefined date option (e.g. ASAP, Waiting For etc.) from the Date drop-down list
- date from the date picker.
- To assign a Queued Action to a contact or to assign an action to another team member, click here.