How to use Queued Actions
Queued actions are a great way to add action reminders to a contact. They are used when you already have a Next Action assigned to a contact. Add your most urgent action as a Next Action and the rest as queued actions so you don't miss out on following up. Then when you complete or delete a Next Action you have the option to promote your queued Actions as Next Actions.
|In this article
|Create a Queued action
|Mark a Queued Action Complete
|Create a Queued action using Saved Actions
|Promote a Queued Action
|Edit/Delete a Queued Action
Create a Queued action
Create a Queued Action using Saved Actions
Mark a Queued Action complete
Promote a Queued Action
When you have completed a Next Action and have Queued actions set up, you can promote one Queued action to become the Next Action that will appear in your Action Stream as a reminder.
- Edit the Next Action text
- Assign a specific date, ASAP or Waiting For status
- Assign to a team member
Edit/Delete a Queued Action
If you do not select Undo and instead navigate away from the Queued Action cannot be restored.
- Contacts with the Next Actions assigned to you will only appear in your Action Stream. See here for more on the Action Stream.
- Once you've marked a Next Action complete, you must choose to promote a queued action or an action with a date as a Next Action to allow it to be visible in the Action Stream.
- The date for promoted Queued Action is set to Today by default.