How Saved Actions work
Saved Actions are sales activities that are used repeatedly in your sales process. You can easily create a list of individual or group actions and assign to a contact in just one click.
|In this article:|
|Set up Saved Actions||Use Saved Actions|
|Group Saved Actions|
Set up Saved Actions
- In the Saved Actions pop-up, click on Edit action to add and edit actions.
- To add a new action, click on the New saved action field → click Save.
- By typing in the Next Action text field.
- Select from a list in the Saved Action pop-up and click Insert.
- Note: You can insert multiple saved actions at once.
- Once an action is inserted, edit if necessary → click Save.
- In the Saved Actions pop-up → click on Edit actions → select multiple actions from the list → click Group actions.
- Name your group e.g. Social Media Activities → click Save.
Use Saved Actions
There are two ways to insert a saved action:
Group Saved Actions
- Use [Firstname] when creating an action and we'll auto-insert the contact's first name.
- Use [Days] to specify when the action should fall due.
- You can drag n' drop actions within the Saved Action pop-up.
- You can create a maximum of 1000 Saved Actions.
- When importing a CSV.file, you can assign multiple actions only if they are saved as a group in Saved Actions.
- When updating actions in bulk, you can access your Saved Actions and grouped actions.
- All users on the account can create Saved Actions. Once created, all users have access to assign them to contacts. For example: If a sub user / Administrator creates a set of Saved Actions, another sub user can use them.