How Saved Actions work
Saved Actions are sales activities that are used repeatedly in your sales process. You can easily create a list of individual or group actions and assign them to contacts in just one click.
|In this article:|
|Set up Saved Actions||Use Saved Actions|
|Group Saved Actions|
Set up Saved Actions
Use Saved Actions
Group Saved Actions
- Use [Firstname] when creating an action and the contact's first name is auto-insert.
- Use [number days], [Today] or [Tomorrow] to specify when the action should fall due.
- You can drag n' drop actions within the Saved Action pop-up.
- You can create a maximum of 1000 Saved Actions.
- When importing a CSV file, you can assign multiple actions only if they are saved as a group in Saved Actions.
- When updating actions in bulk, you can access your Saved Actions and grouped actions.
All users on the account can create Saved Actions. Once created, all users have access to assign them to contacts.
For example: If a sub-user / Administrator creates a set of Saved Actions, another sub-user can use them.