How to change the Account Owner
The Account Owner is the creator of your OnePageCRM account. They are the only person who can delete the account or make changes to their own profile. As the position of the account owner never changes in OnePageCRM, if you wish to update them, you must log in as them and update their details.
Important note: These options are only applicable if the current Account Owner is leaving the CRM.
If you need to switch places with the Account owner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|In this article learn how to:|
|Change an existing user into the Account Owner|| Change a new user into the Account Owner
Change an existing user into the Account Owner
Under Assign contacts to: select Me, as you're logged as the account owner.
Change a new user into the Account Owner
- Once the switch has taken place when you click on Activity - for past activities like emails, notes, call notes, this activity completed by you will show under All team members on the filter bar. However, at a contact level, it's clearly logged that you completed the actions / added the notes.
- We would recommend changing the current password to a new password. See here.
- Your Email Capture address will change, you'll find this under your User Profile (top right-hand corner) → Apps and integrations - Email → Click on Don't have Google or Outlook email account, and your email capture address will be displayed here.
- If the previous account owner has connected to our Email Send integration, please disconnect and connect your own email account. If you're a Gmail user, see here and Outlook user, see here.
- We would recommend the new Account Owner to attend a 30 minute Getting Started with OnePageCRM webinar. To register, please click here.
- If you're an existing user on the account and want to switch places with the Account owner, please contact our support team at email@example.com.